Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Importance of Herpes Testing: NYC is Ground Zero for Infections


NYC—home of the Mets, the Yankees, the Rangers, and the Ice Capades. Okay, maybe not the Ice Capades (we should be so lucky!). NYC is also home to a ridiculous amount of herpes infections. In fact, NYC leads the entire country—these great United States of America—in herpes infections. There’s something to be proud of, huh? Not. If you are sexually active it is time to receive STD testing so that you can know your status and receive the treatment you may need.

Herpes testing is a great way to begin a sexual health care regimen. After all, with so many people in NYC positive—and so many people oblivious to the fact—knowing puts you ahead of the curve. Herpes is not an STD that can be cured. It can only be treated, monitored, and kept in check. Yet with knowledge comes power and knowledge is always a good thing.

Herpes would seem an obvious STD. Meaning, that if positive, you would think you would know. Most people assume herpes carriers are walking around at all times with ugly sores riddling their lips and nether regions. This is not true. It is possible to be a carrier of herpes and never show a single symptom to the world. For these people, testing is the only way on Earth they can know if they are positive or not.

Let’s take a look at the herpes statistics. They are daunting, to be sure. In NYC, one out of four sexually active people are infected with the herpes virus. For the rest of the country, this number is one in five people infected. These numbers break down to another disturbing statistic, with over forty percent of sexually active people in North America positive for herpes.

Herpes is not one thing. There are two types of this disease that most people think of when referring to herpes. Testing can pin point both of these strains.

First there is HSV-1
HSV-1 is what typically is referred to as oral herpes. This can include the regular- and traditional-type of breakouts known as a simple cold sore.

Second there is HSV-2
This is what is generally referred to as genital herpes and creates sores on the penis, vulva, vagina, and even inside of a man’s and woman’s urinary tract and beyond.

Over the years, both these strains of herpes have sort of morphed into each other. It is not safe to say, at this time, that HSV-1 will stay on the lips and mouth area and HSV-2 will remain below the belt. There is a lot of back and forth with these herpes strains. Again, testing is the only sure-fire way to establish if you are infected. It is also the only way to let the doctor recommend treatment options for you.

Symptoms
As previously mentioned, it is possible that you will see no outward signs of sores and other symptoms, but still be a carrier. When this is the case, it does not mean you are immune to suffering the negative effects of the disease. If you happen to have symptoms they will be as follows:

·         Painful blisters
·         Swollen lymph glands
·         Aching muscles
·         Fever
·         Headache

The first breakouts are usually the worse, with subsequent breakouts being less severe. This is not the case for everyone, but commonly the recurring breakouts tend to be less painful and to heal faster.

If in NYC and in need of a certified STD testing clinic to administer testing for herpes—or for any other reason—please log onto Herpes testing NYC. This facility is a highly respected member of the medical establishment in midtown Manhattan, and is as professional and as discreet as can possibly be. Call 1-212-696-5900 for a convenient appointment today.



1 comment:

  1. I'm Rachel and I own a herbal Therapy Center. What I am about to share with you is based on actual fact and I am not a socially irresponsible person. I am a woman of character and I believed that we have only one purpose for existing and that is to help our fellow humans. And everyday millions of other people are joining me and waking up to the understanding that love is the only thing that matters in this life.

    For the past 10+ years I have dealt with a lot of people who have come to me asking if herbal remedies will get rid of herpes, usually genital. I always tell people from what I have observed and heard about NATURAL REMEDY and I suggest that they try it for themselves. I have never told anyone that herbal remedy would cure their herpes.

    I have never told anyone this because I have never had any physical proof to back that up... until this day.

    I have always told anyone who would listen the mystical work herbal remedy do for me when ever I'm in depression, I could say that because if it did that for me, it would do the same for anyone else.

    I have also always told people how herbal remedies got my doctor to successfully cured DIABETES, INFERTILITY, CANCERS, PARALYSIS, STDS & INFECTIONS.

    And I tell anyone about how herbal remedy got me off the Lysinopril I was taking for my high blood pressure That also normalized within 2months. And I am thankful it did because Lysinopril has since been recalled for turning the livers of hundreds of thousands of people into mush!

    And with all the good things herbal remedy has done for my body, I still resisted the urge to tell anyone suffering with herpes that herbal remedy would cure them... but now I am here to tell you differently because I finally came in contact with Dr Utu an African Traditional Herbal Practitioner.

    Few days ago I received an email from a young lady and she told me that her doctor has told her that her body is 100% free of any HSV virus. That her herpes has been cured! I could feel her bouncing off the walls through her email... and my heart was just as happy for her.

    I have asked her to please post a comment on my YouTube Channel.

    I don't know how long she had been infected before she purchased Dr Utu African Traditional Herbal Cure and I do not know anything about the severity of her outbreaks. All I know was that she promised me that she was following the guidelines that Dr Utu gave her to the letter.

    I know there are a lot of people who will think this is too good to be true... but I have always believed that herbal remedy was a viable cure for herpes - but without any proof I felt it would be seriously irresponsible to tell anyone that it would.

    Please feel free to leave a comment to me but please no negative ones. My company is my life and I have spent over 10 years nurturing a good reputation for myself and my business. I am putting everything on the line here, so please bear with me until we know more.

    Why am I risking so much? Why don't I just wait for her? - Are you serious? This is the BIGGEST health breakthrough in my entire lifetime! I'm over 60 and there have been NO CURES for anything since the day I was born! The big pharmaceutical companies all know there is no money in a cure. The money is in teaching you and me to 'live with' and 'manage' deadly, body-wasting and disgusting diseases for our entire lives.

    Imagine the joy all over the world when her story breaks! I invite you all to share in that joy with her and with me.

    You can also contact Dr Utu for yourself via e-mail; (d r u t u h e r b a l c u r e @ g m a i l . c o m)

    ReplyDelete