Wednesday, June 6, 2012

“This Won’t Hurt a Bit…”Just How Painful is STD screening?


Testing for sexually transmitted diseases is the best way to stop their marauding march. It’s an easy thing to understand: people are going to have sexual relations, thus those people are going to catch an STD or two. It is only through early detection and treatment that we will lower the numbers of infected people out and about in the populace at any given time. Less infected people, lower infection rates. Got it? Good!Lower infection rates through STD screening saves money and keeps us healthy. It’s all pros and no cons. Then why is that so few Americans receive testing as a regular part of their health regimens? Well, it could be that people are just frightened, frightened of the truth and afraid to face up to the consequences of their actions. This may be a bit of arm chair psychology but it seems to make sound sense to us.It all boils down to responsibility when it comes to every important issue in society. You can purchase a car, but you are responsible to get insurance because there may be an accident. It makes sense. When individuals engage in sexual activity, it’s their responsibility to society as a whole to receive testing so that they do not spread that STD like wildfire across the rest of their city and/or these United States.Things have gotten out of control in this country. There are over twenty five different diseases that qualify as an STD and over fifteen million new infections reported each and every year. That’s a lot of testing. But it’s the only way we are going to dent this problem and get the country back into the good health it should be in as opposed to the health it currently is in.Each STD causes a different problem in left untreated. Some cause unsightly scabs and sores on your most delicate or areas, some cause scarring in a woman’s fallopian tubes leading to the inability to have children—and some cause death. Early testing means early treatment, which means early recovery which means less damage to your health. Got it? Good!Some people are just plain chicken to visit a STD clinic. They think that it may be embarrassing or painful. What a shame it would be if someone had to suffer with an STD and forego testing because they were too embarrassed to visit a doctor. They obviously weren’t too embarrassed to take their clothes off and have sex with someone. Why get embarrassed now? Doctors are trained in this stuff. They don’t make judgment calls, they only attempt to heal.That leads us to the pain question. There are some things that we have to face when it comes to maintaining our good health—but pain isn’t one of them! That’s right, almost one hundred percent of STD testing is absolutely painless. The worst you’re going to have to deal with is a blood test and, quite frankly, if a blood test is keeping you from being tested for a disease that can potentially kill you, we humbly say: Get OVER IT!Here is a brief rundown of testing methods for a variety of STDs:Blood testing is used to diagnose the presence of HIV infection. An oral swab testing method is also possible.Urine chlamydia testing is used for the diagnosis of this disease.
Testing for genital warts is done by a certified STD clinic doctor through a physical exam.Blood testing is used to achieve a diagnosis.Testing for herpes is achieved through blood analysis.SYPHILISBlood is the primary source of testing, but the swab method is also possible.If you happen to live in NYC and are interested in beginning—or continuing—painless  std testing in Manhattan for more info. In order to arrange a quick and convenient appointment simply dial 1-212-696-5900. STD Center of New York is located just two blocks from Grand Central Station and is easily accessible by mass transit. They are extremely discreet. Come in. Get tested. Got it? Good! AIDS/HIVCHLAMYDIAGENITAL WARTSHEPATITIS BHERPES

6 comments:

  1. I was haven herpes 2 on my private part. I have had them for about 2 and a bit years. I am so scared what my mates are going to says if there should fined out i have herpes on my private part and due to the virus my girlfriend broke up with me. I have been to the Doctors 9 times to get it treated. They all come back. I have been using Tee Tree Oil and Wartner (You freeze them at home) and they seem to be keeping the smaller herpes small but they can't seem to treat the larger ones. They don't get any bigger, but then they can't shrink as much. They get smaller a little part at a time. At least they are getting smaller! As soon as I see a new herpes appearing, then I treat it. At the moment I have been using Tee Tree twice a week and then using Wartner every 2 weeks. I was wondering if there was any other information about how to get rid of it. I am only a teenager and I hate it most when it get pi-chins me to scratch it, it get sweets when scratching it most times! I want to get rid of it so bad! DR.ONOKUN website has been a huge help and has helped me realize a lot more about me and my family of genital herpes! so that was when i switch for natural remedy to see if there could be any help by herbal remedy, i search and i saw a great posts by Sarah devise adebayo ehijactor and shanttel Merritt on about the great herbal doctor that get them rid of there disease infection. and this great herbal doctor was called DR.ONOKUN so that was when i contacted him for my own treatment and he prepared me some herbs which i takes for some couples of days, and i take it as he says before i am to no me and my family was perfectly cure for it and never experience it again. please friends if you have herpes virus and you really wants to get rid of it, please contact this great DR.ONOKUN for herbal treatment and you will get rid of it. EMAIL. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got hpv from my boyfriend  and i was trying all i could do to get rid of this virus over 4 months now i have taking a lot of drugs from different medical doctor which didn't work at all, last month i was doing some research on google on how to get cured totally from this virus i found someone testimony on how she got cured totally from hpv with the help of doc. onokun  natural herbs and she drop doc onokun email address, So i decide to give him a try and i contact him for help he told how to purchase the natural herbs and i did that, Do you believe i only took this herbs for 2 weeks and i got cured permanently from the hpv virus without no side effect. Thank you so much doc onokun for the help i will make sure i tell the whole world about you. contact him if you need his help too  via: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassedsome months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com  he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.  

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't still believe that I got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Vadi who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Vadi send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Vadi, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Vadi did it for me, contact him doctorvadi@yahoo.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348074133083.  

    ReplyDelete