Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Genital Herpes Warning to Young Men: Important Screening and Treatment Facts

The night has been a huge success… both you and your wingman are heading home with two rather sloshed pretty girls (separately, of course.) Your girl has eyes of blue and hair of gold. How did that happen? Thank goodness for beer! You get to her place, put on a mellow CD and get down to business. Her skin was like silk, her hair smelled like spring flowers and her lips were moist and delicious. Only one problem: she’s infected you with genital herpes. You now have them for the rest of your life, and as soon as the unsightly sores erupt you have run to the nearest certified STD clinic for testing. Think to yourself—was it worth it?

OF COURSE NOT. Hey, hot girls are the best, but they’re not “to die for,” as the old saying goes. Unfortunately, many young men think with the wrong head. Genital herpes and its treatment are bad enough, but if you are not making the correct choices when it comes to safe sex, then you literally are risking death. And no hot girl, no body is worth that. Not for a little boing-boing, anyway.

Including genital herpes, there are over twenty five separate diseases that are labeled STDs currently making their way through the American populace. Some merely make you itchy, others are potentially deadly. Treatment works for some of them, for others it is more difficult to get the infection under control. But you can protect yourself from all of them by practicing safe sex—really practicing safe sex—not just talking about it. Sometimes it does feel better to engage in sexual relations without a condom, but save that for your soul mate. Remember that with any type of gambling, the odds are stacked against you.

Type 2 herpes testing in nyc is no joke. The statistics will boggle your mind. As of this moment, one out of five of the total adolescent and adult population of America is infected with genital herpes. Think about that number for a second. If you consider yourself a “Player” then you’ve already slept with more than five individuals (unless you’re absolutely kidding yourself about your Player-status). Regardless, if you have been to bed with more than five different people, not a stretch in this day and AIDS… er, age, than you have already been exposed to a virus that will not only haunt you for the rest of your life, but will also cause ugly, puss-dripping sores on your private parts.

How about that, Player?

Genital herpes screening in nyc is so important, especially early on in the infection cycle. The most disturbing statistics regarding genital herpes is—that although one in five adolescents/adults have it—a full eighty percent of them are unaware of their positive status. Wha…wha…wha? It’s true. Eighty percent of those infected are having sex with other people completely unaware of the fact that they are positive for the genital herpes virus. This simply means that many, many, many people are being exposed to this vicious virus without either partner having any clue of what is going on. It’s awful. It has to stop. Now.

Genital herpes treatment comes in many varieties. The most important thing is to remember that we are dealing with a virus as opposed to a bacterium. Bacteria can be cured completely through a course or two of antibiotics, but that’s not true with a virus. Once you have a virus, you have it forever. Symptoms, such as the painful and unsightly sores that genital herpes cause, can be kept under tight control with different medications. These medicines include ointments but are usually of the oral variety and can only be prescribed by a board-certified doctor.

If you are currently looking for a board certified doctor who specializes in Genital herpes treatment and type 2 herpes testing in nyc, than look no further than STDCenterNY.com. The professional and affordable std clinic is located just several blocks from Grand Central Station and is as discreet as can be. Get std screening in nyc today. Call 1-212-696-5900 to arrange an appointment. Early treatment is best.


5 comments:

  1. I really happy that i and my boyfriend are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr aigbehi , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across the email of this doctors who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my boyfriend, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 3 weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this DR who is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Dr and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. he is really a great man contact him now. with this email: draigbehispellhome@gmail.com he is waiting for your calls.+2347036842735 email: draigbehispellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Mary Wilson From USA
    It is no longer news that the Acquired immune deficiency syndrome Herpes Virus is increasing by the day. The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of saying it because of the stigma that comes along with it.I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the voodoo world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Voodoo Priests had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr uwa(A powerful African Voodoo Priest), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions.
    Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that " I am NEGATIVE".
    You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Voodoo Priest via this e-mail: druwaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348063930531 He will help you and his herb medication is sure.
    he has the cure on all this disease as he told me and it listed.
    GENITAL WARTS/
    PREGNANCY.
    EPILEPSY.
    GENPILENCIN.
    HIV AIDS.
    PREGNANCY
    DIABETICS
    STROKE.
    EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS.
    HERPES.
    SYPHILIS.
    CANCER.
    HEPATITIS A B and C.
    HIRE BLOOD PRESSURES.
    AND BODY BOILS.
    AND BODY DISEASES .
    THANK TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME OF READING MY TESTIMONY AND MOST ESPECIALLY YOU
    Dr Uwa I PRAY TO GOD TO NEVER LET ME AND MY FAMILY FORGET YOU IN OUR LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Mary Wilson From USA
    It is no longer news that the Acquired immune deficiency syndrome Herpes Virus is increasing by the day. The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of saying it because of the stigma that comes along with it.I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the voodoo world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Voodoo Priests had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr uwa(A powerful African Voodoo Priest), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions.
    Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that " I am NEGATIVE".
    You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Voodoo Priest via this e-mail: druwaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348063930531 He will help you and his herb medication is sure.
    he has the cure on all this disease as he told me and it listed.
    GENITAL WARTS/
    PREGNANCY.
    EPILEPSY.
    GENPILENCIN.
    HIV AIDS.
    PREGNANCY
    DIABETICS
    STROKE.
    EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS.
    HERPES.
    SYPHILIS.
    CANCER.
    HEPATITIS A B and C.
    HIRE BLOOD PRESSURES.
    AND BODY BOILS.
    AND BODY DISEASES .
    THANK TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME OF READING MY TESTIMONY AND MOST ESPECIALLY YOU
    Dr Uwa I PRAY TO GOD TO NEVER LET ME AND MY FAMILY FORGET YOU IN OUR LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m giving a testimony about Dr Osemudiamen the great Herbalist man, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website. I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: ‘Many people’s have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it? I thought of it. Then I contacted Dr Osemudiamen via email: drosemudiamenspellhome@gmail.com. I didn’t believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to me Fed-ex delivery, he gave my details to the FedEx Office, they told me that 2-3 days I will receive the parcel and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative. if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor by you contacting him and I assure anyone who is suffering it, your problem will never remain the same again you will be cured. Also Dr Osemudiamen help my sisters husband to cure his HIV/AIDS he was suffering from for the past 3 years. After he cured my herpes simplex virus, then my sister heard about it, she went home to tell her husband about Dr Osemudiamen then her husband emailed him and explained his problem to him. He also prepare herbal medicine and he use fed-ex delivery to sent him the herbal medicine and he instruct him on how he will be using it for 14 days. That on the 15 day of it, he should go and check his self in the hospital and he did as he was instructed by Dr Osemudiamen. To GOD be the glory he was cured of his HIV/AIDS which he was suffering from for the past 3 years thanks to these great man we will ever remain grateful to you Sir indeed might work you did in our families. When you contact him, make sure you tell him that I refer you.. contact him via: drosemudiamenspellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Rachel and I own a herbal Therapy Center. What I am about to share with you is based on actual fact and I am not a socially irresponsible person. I am a woman of character and I believed that we have only one purpose for existing and that is to help our fellow humans. And everyday millions of other people are joining me and waking up to the understanding that love is the only thing that matters in this life.

    For the past 10+ years I have dealt with a lot of people who have come to me asking if herbal remedies will get rid of herpes, usually genital. I always tell people from what I have observed and heard about NATURAL REMEDY and I suggest that they try it for themselves. I have never told anyone that herbal remedy would cure their herpes.

    I have never told anyone this because I have never had any physical proof to back that up... until this day.

    I have always told anyone who would listen the mystical work herbal remedy do for me when ever I'm in depression, I could say that because if it did that for me, it would do the same for anyone else.

    I have also always told people how herbal remedies got my doctor to successfully cured DIABETES, INFERTILITY, CANCERS, PARALYSIS, STDS & INFECTIONS.

    And I tell anyone about how herbal remedy got me off the Lysinopril I was taking for my high blood pressure That also normalized within 2months. And I am thankful it did because Lysinopril has since been recalled for turning the livers of hundreds of thousands of people into mush!

    And with all the good things herbal remedy has done for my body, I still resisted the urge to tell anyone suffering with herpes that herbal remedy would cure them... but now I am here to tell you differently because I finally came in contact with Dr Utu an African Traditional Herbal Practitioner.

    Few days ago I received an email from a young lady and she told me that her doctor has told her that her body is 100% free of any HSV virus. That her herpes has been cured! I could feel her bouncing off the walls through her email... and my heart was just as happy for her.

    I have asked her to please post a comment on my YouTube Channel.

    I don't know how long she had been infected before she purchased Dr Utu African Traditional Herbal Cure and I do not know anything about the severity of her outbreaks. All I know was that she promised me that she was following the guidelines that Dr Utu gave her to the letter.

    I know there are a lot of people who will think this is too good to be true... but I have always believed that herbal remedy was a viable cure for herpes - but without any proof I felt it would be seriously irresponsible to tell anyone that it would.

    Please feel free to leave a comment to me but please no negative ones. My company is my life and I have spent over 10 years nurturing a good reputation for myself and my business. I am putting everything on the line here, so please bear with me until we know more.

    Why am I risking so much? Why don't I just wait for her? - Are you serious? This is the BIGGEST health breakthrough in my entire lifetime! I'm over 60 and there have been NO CURES for anything since the day I was born! The big pharmaceutical companies all know there is no money in a cure. The money is in teaching you and me to 'live with' and 'manage' deadly, body-wasting and disgusting diseases for our entire lives.

    Imagine the joy all over the world when her story breaks! I invite you all to share in that joy with her and with me.

    You can also contact Dr Utu for yourself via e-mail; (d r u t u h e r b a l c u r e @ g m a i l . c o m)

    ReplyDelete