Monday, June 25, 2012

Chlamydia: America’s Most Common STD Is It Time For You To Get Tested?


There are more dangerous STDs than Chlamydia. There are STDs that make for splashier headlines and that take more lives, but Chlamydia infections in the United States have grown to unprecedented proportions and something needs to be done about it. The most obvious thing that can be done is that everyone engaging in sexual activity take a test to check their status. This would enable the potentially infected person to take control of their body, begin treatment and get themselves back to good health.

Some STDs leave a trail of obvious symptoms. With herpes it is the unappealing sore and scabs that pop up on mouth, lips and genitals. With syphilis and gonorrhea it is the searing pain one feels during urination, and with pubic lice and scabies there is the unstoppable itching. Chlamydia is a different type of STD. Many sufferers of Chlamydia experience no symptoms at all. Though all the time they are infected the disease is inside their bodies wreaking havoc in the reproductive organs. Receiving a test is the smart thing to do if you are a man or woman engaging in sex and who would like to have a child one day.

The numbers of people in America infected by this insidious disease is staggering. It is estimated that over three million men, women and children in the United States are infected with Chlamydia each and every year! Chlamydia is most common in individuals twenty five years old or younger and because their cervix’s are not yet fully developed, it seems that girls are more likely to catch this disease than boys are. Regardless, both males and females should receive a Chlamydia test if they are engaging in sexual activity of any kind.

Let’s take a long step back and begin at the beginning: What exactly is Chlamydia? Chlamydia is the most commonly reported sexually transmitted disease in America and is caused by bacteria called Chlamydia trachomatis. This bacterium infects the vagina, cervix, rectum, penis and urethra and can be passed from mother to child during birth. Again, a Chlamydia test should be performed on everyone who has sex and especially those who find themselves pregnant, whether planned or unplanned.

What was the mode of transmission for those who have become infected with Chlamydia? Transmission for this STD is generally the same for any other STD. It ping pongs around the population due to sexual activity that includes vaginal, oral or anal. Because it is so easy to become infected with Chlamydia, the test should be administered as soon as possible.

Although many of the individuals infected with this disease do not show symptoms some do. If you are currently sexually active contact an STD clinic if you have any of the following symptoms:

In Women
Painful urination
Abdominal pain
Lower back pain
Nausea
Fever
Painful intercourse
Spotting between periods

In Men
Penis discharge
Painful urination
Itching at the tip of penis
Painful or swollen testicles






If you are currently experiencing any of these symptoms what should you do? Go for the test right away. If left untreated in women, the results of the infection can cause PID—or Pelvic Inflammatory Disease. This occurs when the bacteria infects the cells of a female’s cervix and spreads to the uterus and/or fallopian tubes. PID can cause major health problems for women. The problems include chronic pelvic pain, ectopic (or tubal) pregnancies and infertility. Scarring can occur due to the infection and will keep an egg from being fertilized correctly. Taking the Chlamydia test can put an end to a lifetime of regret and suffering.

What is not commonly known is that women who have Chlamydia are five times more likely to catch HIV from their partner. This is a disturbing statistic, to be sure. Though all it takes is the fast, easy and affordable Chlamydia test to stop the infection before it get to a point where it causes this terrible physical (and mental! and emotional!) damage.

If you live in NYC and would like to get tested for STD in NYC and to receive a Chlamydia test—or for any other reason—log on to get chlamydia testing nyc. This highly respected medical facility is located just blocks from Grand Central Station in clean, spacious and discreet offices. Prices are affordable and you will be treated by a genuine doctor as opposed to a nurse practitioner as in other similar clinics. Call 1-212-696-5900 to arrange a convenient appointment today!

7 comments:

  1. it so amazing on everyone who contracted hpv to know about this 100% natural treatment which i also used to cure hpv out of my body. i'm free from this virus i found about the cure online from an ex hpv patient who also got rid of hpv with same natural treatment. everyone suffering from this virus should also inquire this cure. contact the traditional healer dr Onokun. through email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on nativehealthclinic@gmail.com, or whatsapp +2348140073965 I,m neme amber and you can get in touch with me via nemeamber@gmail.com..Contact him for help at Herpes virus HIV/AIDS CANCER COPD BRAIN TUMOR All kind of virus and disease

      Delete
  2. i was diagnose with genital warts,last six months which finally shows out! i had hpv. for very long time i suffered for the virus and i was told there is no hpv cure. except treatment to control it i just fill killing my self because there was no hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. about few weeks ago i read possible natural cure on line which was guarantee and i purchased it. after two weeks taking herbal treatment the hpv got eliminated by killing all symptoms and the warts in my genital area disappeared. it so amazing i got ride to the hpv. i so much like to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural herbs to eliminate it. email Dr onokun for help. his herbal clinic address; dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was haven herpes 2 on my private part. I have had them for about 2 and a bit years. I am so scared what my mates are going to says if there should fined out i have herpes on my private part and due to the virus my girlfriend broke up with me. I have been to the Doctors 9 times to get it treated. They all come back. I have been using Tee Tree Oil and Wartner (You freeze them at home) and they seem to be keeping the smaller herpes small but they can't seem to treat the larger ones. They don't get any bigger, but then they can't shrink as much. They get smaller a little part at a time. At least they are getting smaller! As soon as I see a new herpes appearing, then I treat it. At the moment I have been using Tee Tree twice a week and then using Wartner every 2 weeks. I was wondering if there was any other information about how to get rid of it. I am only a teenager and I hate it most when it get pi-chins me to scratch it, it get sweets when scratching it most times! I want to get rid of it so bad! DR.ONOKUN website has been a huge help and has helped me realize a lot more about me and my family of genital herpes! so that was when i switch for natural remedy to see if there could be any help by herbal remedy, i search and i saw a great posts by Sarah devise adebayo ehijactor and shanttel Merritt on about the great herbal doctor that get them rid of there disease infection. and this great herbal doctor was called DR.ONOKUN so that was when i contacted him for my own treatment and he prepared me some herbs which i takes for some couples of days, and i take it as he says before i am to no me and my family was perfectly cure for it and never experience it again. please friends if you have herpes virus and you really wants to get rid of it, please contact this great DR.ONOKUN for herbal treatment and you will get rid of it. EMAIL. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassedsome months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com  he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.  

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on nativehealthclinic@gmail.com, or whatsapp +2348140073965 I,m neme amber and you can get in touch with me via nemeamber@gmail.com..Contact him for help at Herpes virus HIV/AIDS CANCER COPD BRAIN TUMOR All kind of virus and disease

    ReplyDelete