Monday, March 5, 2012

NYC: Ground Zero for Herpes Infections—The Importance of Testing

Testing for herpes in NYC is a relatively easy thing to do. And where is more needed than in our crazed, large city filled with night clubs and one-night stands? We’re kidding, of course. Every city and every small town in America is at risk for this monster of an STD it is just where more people congregate (NYC as opposed to West BubbaFrig, Montana) there are more infections.

One look at the statistics should have your head reeling. It is approximated that in United States one in five people are infected with at least one form of the herpes virus. In NYC the numbers get even worse with a shocking one in four people thought to be infected. These numbers do not come from graffiti found scrawled in public restroom stalls, they come from the top experts in the field. These are the numbers and things do not seem to be getting any better. Testing is an important way to get these statistics under control.

How? You may be asking yourself. How will testing get the statistics down? After all, if you undergo testing and the results come back positive, you have the virus and there’s nothing you can do to get rid of it. You’re stuck with it for life, right? Well…. et’s be truthful here. If you found out that you had a virus that causes some pretty darn awful symptoms would you expose the people you love to it if you could help it? We say you won’t. (There are some monsters out there that get off on doing this type of thing but, thankfully, they are few and far between.) Knowledge is power when it comes to herpes.

Why not take a moment to rewind here and explain what it is we are taking about when we speak of herpes. Herpes is a viral infection that includes more strains than you may be aware of. These other strains include chicken pox and shingles. Today, when people speak of herpes they are typically speaking of two main strains. The first one is called HSV 1 (herpes simplex virus 1) and it is generally known as oral herpes because it concentrates its symptoms in & around the mouth. HSV 2 is generally known as genital herpes. Its symptoms generally concentrate around the genital area. This can include the shaft of the penis, the head of the penis, the outer or inner lips of the labia and anywhere else “below the belt” you can think of. Thankfully, oral herpes testing NYC is available quickly and easily for both of these common strains.

What are some of the symptoms that are associated with a herpes infection? Although symptoms vary in different individuals there are obviously many that are general enough to describe the infection as a whole. Symptoms begin to appear in just two or three days after infection takes place. The infected area of your body—either around your mouth or around your genital region—may burn, be itchy or feel “tingly.” These symptoms are followed by an outbreak of red blisters. Once these blisters break, they form painful sores.

How is HSV 2 testing done? Well, there are different means of testing available for herpes and only a certified STD clinic will be able to ascertain which testing method is right for you. In NYC there are many of these facilities. Herpes testing methods include a herpes viral culture, the herpes virus antigen test, and the polymerase chain reaction test. Whether testing of the sore itself or a quick blood test, results are quick, painless & highly accurate.

If you happen to live in the NYC area and would like to engage in genital herpes testing NYC from a certified STD clinic, log onto STD Testing in NYC. This clinic is located in midtown Manhattan and is easily accessible by subway and buses. Call 1-212-696-5900 to book an appointment or to have any of those questions answered. Remember: Knowledge is power!

1 comment:

  1. I'm Rachel and I own a herbal Therapy Center. What I am about to share with you is based on actual fact and I am not a socially irresponsible person. I am a woman of character and I believed that we have only one purpose for existing and that is to help our fellow humans. And everyday millions of other people are joining me and waking up to the understanding that love is the only thing that matters in this life.

    For the past 10+ years I have dealt with a lot of people who have come to me asking if herbal remedies will get rid of herpes, usually genital. I always tell people from what I have observed and heard about NATURAL REMEDY and I suggest that they try it for themselves. I have never told anyone that herbal remedy would cure their herpes.

    I have never told anyone this because I have never had any physical proof to back that up... until this day.

    I have always told anyone who would listen the mystical work herbal remedy do for me when ever I'm in depression, I could say that because if it did that for me, it would do the same for anyone else.

    I have also always told people how herbal remedies got my doctor to successfully cured DIABETES, INFERTILITY, CANCERS, PARALYSIS, STDS & INFECTIONS.

    And I tell anyone about how herbal remedy got me off the Lysinopril I was taking for my high blood pressure That also normalized within 2months. And I am thankful it did because Lysinopril has since been recalled for turning the livers of hundreds of thousands of people into mush!

    And with all the good things herbal remedy has done for my body, I still resisted the urge to tell anyone suffering with herpes that herbal remedy would cure them... but now I am here to tell you differently because I finally came in contact with Dr Utu an African Traditional Herbal Practitioner.

    Few days ago I received an email from a young lady and she told me that her doctor has told her that her body is 100% free of any HSV virus. That her herpes has been cured! I could feel her bouncing off the walls through her email... and my heart was just as happy for her.

    I have asked her to please post a comment on my YouTube Channel.

    I don't know how long she had been infected before she purchased Dr Utu African Traditional Herbal Cure and I do not know anything about the severity of her outbreaks. All I know was that she promised me that she was following the guidelines that Dr Utu gave her to the letter.

    I know there are a lot of people who will think this is too good to be true... but I have always believed that herbal remedy was a viable cure for herpes - but without any proof I felt it would be seriously irresponsible to tell anyone that it would.

    Please feel free to leave a comment to me but please no negative ones. My company is my life and I have spent over 10 years nurturing a good reputation for myself and my business. I am putting everything on the line here, so please bear with me until we know more.

    Why am I risking so much? Why don't I just wait for her? - Are you serious? This is the BIGGEST health breakthrough in my entire lifetime! I'm over 60 and there have been NO CURES for anything since the day I was born! The big pharmaceutical companies all know there is no money in a cure. The money is in teaching you and me to 'live with' and 'manage' deadly, body-wasting and disgusting diseases for our entire lives.

    Imagine the joy all over the world when her story breaks! I invite you all to share in that joy with her and with me.

    You can also contact Dr Utu for yourself via e-mail; (d r u t u h e r b a l c u r e @ g m a i l . c o m)

    ReplyDelete