Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Genital Warts & Human Papilloma Virus—from A-Z Combating America’s Most Prolific STD


When is the correct time to discuss genital warts? Uhm… “never” comes to mind, but that’s taking the easy way out. Unfortunately, there are many problems that can arise if one is having sexual intercourse. One of those problems is genital warts. They are very common, believe it or not. Currently there are over twenty five separate medical issues that are classified as a sexually transmitted disease or a sexually transmitted infection. Each one comes with a unique set of symptoms and treatment options.

In this article we shall discuss genital warts. For sure, it doesn’t paint an agreeable picture in the mind’s eye, does it? Yet they are out there, waiting to strike, in abundance. In this article we shall discuss what exactly a genital wart is, what type of symptoms to be on the lookout for, and what type of treatment is available for genital warts. Let us begin at the beginning…

What are genital warts? Many times, genital warts are the symptom of a larger medical issue called human papillomavirus (or HPV for short). This virus is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the United States of America. To make matters even worse, there are over forty variations on HPV. HPV can cause devastating effects in untreated individuals including cervical cancer and infertility in women. Therefore, anyone with genital warts should be tested for the human papillomavirus at a certified STD clinic as soon as they can be.

As with other viruses, once you test positive for it there is no getting rid of it. It can only be treated and kept under control. This includes a minimizing or a disappearance of all symptoms—including genital warts. HPV is so common it is believed that if a person is sexually active for their entire lives at some point they will become infected. This is a daunting fact, but it is reality. No one ever said that something that feels so good (sex) would be responsibility free! All of us engaging in sexual activity have a major responsibility to our health and to the health of our partners and loved ones.

What are the symptoms of genital warts? Genital warts are pretty obvious unless they are tucked away internally, as in inside the vagina. Typically one will have genital warts visible in, on and around their sexual organs and anus. As mentioned above, they can also erupt inside of the body, as in the cervix or urethra. When genital warts are visible they resemble little irregularly shaped cauliflowers up close. When looking at them regularly they will resemble small bumps. It is important to thoroughly inspect your genitals often when sexually active. If you find something that doesn’t look right, or you have a burning or an itching, it is important to visit a certified STD doctor.

Where exactly will genital warts typically be found on the average infected individual? On women the areas are: the lips of the vagina (both inside and out), inside the vagina and cervix, and around the rectum. In men the areas are: anywhere on the shaft of the penis, scrotum and opening of the urethra, and around the rectum. Genital warts can also be found inside the mouth and extending down into the throat, but this is atypical.

Genital warts are spread by skin to skin contact including oral, vaginal and anal sex. Therefore, anyone engaging in sexual activity is at risk. One can also auto-inoculate themselves. This means that an infected person can spread the virus from one portion of their body to another. Always be aware of your physical status and take all precautions necessary. These are some of those aforementioned responsibilities.

What type of treatment is available for genital warts? Treatment includes the application of an acid-type or a freezing-type medicine to the affected area in order to remove the genital warts. These days many certified STD doctor will use a laser-type therapy to remove the warts. Without a doctor’s help, many of those infected will clear up within twenty four months. This does not mean that the virus is out of your body, it just means that the symptoms are gone. After genital warts are removed or disappear on their own safe sexual practices MUST continue. It is highly recommended that a certified STD doctor be utilized if one is infected.

If you happen to live in the NYC area—and would like more information on genital warts or any other STD—please log onto HPV treatment NYC. Located just blocks from Grand Central Station, this well-regarded certified STD testing Manhattan has been faithfully serving the New York City area for many years. They are safe, discreet and very affordable—and are run by a genuine certified medical doctor, not a nurse practitioner as at some other similar facilities. Call 1-212-696-5900 for an appointment today. Late weekday and weekend hours are available. Be safe, be protected, be responsible!

5 comments:

  1. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don’t want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won’t get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found DR.OZIGAN is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom’s,I emailed DR.OZIGAN, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I’m not (HPV) patient anymore. I’m happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you’re living with (HPV) or so if you have any problem
    HIV
    HERPES
    CANCER
    ALS
    HEPATITIS B
    DIABETIC
    COPD
    you can contact him, i also want you to be free contact DR OZIGAN with the email attach to my post DR.OZIGANSPIRITUALHOME@GMAIL.COM OR DR.OZIGANSPIRITUALHOME@HOTMAIL.COM or whatapp/call him+2349053097345 or contact me for further assistance via mail: jasperharper01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dr. Okuns, your herbal medicine is a good remedy for herpes cure, and Removing Warts! You can contact Dr. Okuns via E-mail: herbal.home247@yahoo.com for any types of diseases solutions or WhatsApp him on: +2348078467513

    My name is Mary Hanson, am from United State. I want the general public
    to know how this great man called Dr. Okuns cure me and my sister from GENITAL HERPES with the herbal medicine gotten from him, he cures other diseases too like: BREAST CANCER, STD, SYPHILIS, My own was worst I have suffered for Human papilloma virus HPV) for 2years he cure me too, herbal is a great medication. he have a medicine that is 100% percent assured to cure any type of disease and you don't need to spend so much money anymore . I want you to contact Dr. Okuns on: herbal.home247@yahoo.com My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your herbal medicine now to get your family free from deadly disease. Once again thanks to Dr. Okuns you can contact him now via phone number: +2348078467513 or email him on: herbal.home247@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassedsome months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com  he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.  

    ReplyDelete
  5. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
    became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
    symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
    run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
    up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
    doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
    they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
    it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
    came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
    cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
    it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
    provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
    his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
    weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
    disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
    NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
    Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
    telling the world about you. If you are going through same
    situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
    drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
    he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
    ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. 
    ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete